Deep Memory Process
Susan practices a special type of Past Life Regression, known as Deep Memory Process.
What is Deep Memory Process® or DMP®?
Deep Memory Process® is a practical and highly effective therapy of the soul developed by Roger Woolger which combines active imagination (Jung), bodywork (Reich) and psychodrama (Moreno) with shamanic/spirit journeying and integration between lifetimes derived from the Buddhist bardo wisdom of The Tibetan Book of the Dead.
Introduced as a technique in 2002, Deep Memory Process® broke regression therapy out the narrow confines of hypnotherapy and talk therapy giving it embodiment and lived experience through psychodrama and bodywork.
Rooted in yoga concepts of the subtle bodies and shamanism, and drawing upon Tibetan teachings about death and transition through various bardo or intermediary states, Deep Memory Process has been recognized as a major contribution to transpersonal psychotherapy.
It is a widely applicable therapy which has been successfully used in treating difficulties in:
interpersonal relationships and fractured families;
issues of self-esteem and personal empowerment;
residual psychic scars from adult or childhood sexual abuse;
all forms of domestic and urban violence;
post-traumatic reactions to war, torture and devastating loss
How does DMP work?
• Are you suffering from debilitating fears or anxiety?
• Does something hold you back from living your life fully?
• Are you functioning at less than your real potential?
• Have your suffered a severe shock or trauma that still haunts you?
• Do your relationships fall apart repeatedly?
Deep Memory Process can help you.
A trained practitioner of DMP will begin by inviting you to explore whatever problem you wish to work with.
In a safe and caring environment you will be helped, if appropriate, to:
• clearly recognize the core issues or complexes running your life
• journey in time to resolve childhood and other traumas
• vividly relive and resolve emotional conflicts through a healing psychodrama
• develop somatic awareness of deep memories to release them from your body
• let go of old unwanted ancestral patterns and influences
• integrate wounded soul fragments (“past lives”)
• clear your energy field of negative influences
• open up with love to higher spiritual resources within yourself